Cosmic Pluralism Studies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://cosmic-pluralism.forumotion.com

Admin intro Empty Admin intro

Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:22 pm
Admin is a required username.  My name is Mike Jamieson.  I started this forum as a hostility-free and snark-free site to explore cases ignored or shunted to the side by even ufologists.  They do that for fear of being seen as less-than-credible.

In the late 80s and most of the 90s I was a MUFON field investigator and California state section director for Napa and Lake counties.  In 1992 I co founded Operation Right to Know with Ed Komarek.  Today, you still see our footprint often in photos and film clips of our demonstrations that print and tv news orgs have posted since late 2017 (when the subject became okay to talk about).

I have been studying ce3 cases since the early 1960s, in particular the works by Coral and Jim Lorenzen in those early days.

The focusing on sighting cases and coverup issues has left ce experiencers out in the cold, imo.  Which is nuts, for they hold the the real Intel about all this, not government insiders.

Later: will share April 2018 close encounter of the 2nd kind and another event in June 2020 with a CE 5 moment to the sighting.
Admin
Admin

Admin intro Empty Re: Admin intro

Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:51 pm
Planning on engaging more here soon after recovering from a heart attack.
Eventually public focus and interest will shift towards ce3 and 4 cases, away from govt coverups and ce1 cases.
Admin
Admin

Admin intro Empty 2 Recent UFO Events

Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:19 pm
April 2018:
Sitting up quietly after midnight by west facing window, blinds up. Suddenly a bright white light blasts through the window, not a diffuse beam but thick and concentrated. There's no possible ground source with rising forested hill to my west, only a gap in to tall trees. I get up and look out. Over a treeline behind a lonely house on the hill, I see (from a position to the left rear of the object) a large squarish craft silently hovering. Quite large in size. I mumbled "that isn't normal" and don't go outside as this craft shined a light into my place. I kinda shut down.

June 2020
Out for a late night walk to river. I notice a darkish silver sphere of light just hovering over a notch in the ridge, silently. This is about 2 miles or a little less from me. Apparent size is a dime at arms length.

This object begins to dart rapidly over this area, and then comes to rest again just above the ridge. Then it slowly ascends at a 45 degree angle a couple of hundred feet and stops. After a minute, an identical object just suddenly appears about a hundred feet to the right, and a little above, of the first one. Now I am stunned! Both objects now elegantly descend in tandem and hover over the notch in the ridge.

I get excited, raise both arms, and think loudly COME HERE! They both flare up dramatically. At first it looked like they were edging forward, but no. I do it one more time and they flared up again! The only time in this episode they did.

A little bit later, the original sphere just instantly disappears and I see a pencil dot size light over a different ridge to the south, at least five miles away. Then the 2nd object does this.

Very shortly after, the first object instantly manifests at the original closer spot....and the second soon followed. They do this back and forth several times, spanning 3 ridges parallel to each other. (I have a side angled view.). Then are gone. Back home 5 minutes later, I check flghtradar24: nothing.
Sponsored content

Admin intro Empty Re: Admin intro